Pages

Labels

Tuesday 27 September 2011

New Blog!


Here I am. Fresh out of 'The art of photography' OCA  course and straight into 'Digital Photographic Practice'.
I am about to submit my previous completed course for formal assessment and so rather nervous about that, but am happy that I am now able to start this new course as my course material arrived this morning.
After having a flick through the material, I am looking forward to starting it and excited to see how I progress through it. I am excited to learn about the presentation and editing side of photography after learning all about the composition of photography in the previous course.

I originally started a whole new blog with a different web host but I found it even more difficult than this one and decided to return and stick to what I know.

Hopefully my next post will be my first exercise details, unless I have anything to say beforehand.

Until then :)

No comments:

Post a Comment