Pages

Labels

Monday 14 November 2011

Inspiration.

So, the first assignment has been completed and I can say I'm very happy with it. I know I've said it before but I'm really taking a huge liking to 'gig' photography. It's truly a case of practice makes perfect but I get such a sense of achievement when I pull off some decents shots, especially with the challenges of bad lighting etc.
I have recently come across two photographers who are exceptional in this field in my opinion.
They are Scott Chalmers and Fiaz Farrelly.
These guys take some amazing photographs in the music and gig field and I get great inspiration from them to achieve the images that I aim to get.

I'm looking to start on the next chapter of this course now and am looking forward to receiving tutor feedback for this first assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment