Pages

Labels

Sunday 20 May 2012

Assignment 4 ideas

This assignment has had me stumped for some time. I couldn't think of any ideas of what I wanted to do. I toyed with a few ideas, where I could incorporate music into it in some way. Firstly, I thought of creating a magazine cover with a festival stage and a crowd scene but after an hour and a half of attempting the outlook I wanted, I decided that I just couldn't get it right.
Secondly, I attempted a book cover with a title along the line of 'Face the Music', with a person sat with music notes over his face, but even though it would just look like a photo, all the elements would be from several photos. This was more successful in practice but no where near the standard that I was looking to achieve.
Then at last I finally remembered a photo shoot I had done of a friend about 3 years ago. As we were taking pictures inside a cemetery, I thought the idea of creating a 'spirit' image would be good. So i took a two photos and then edited at the time with a standard software to create the image (much before I owned a DSLR camera and knew how to work photoshop!).
Using the same photos that I took at the time, I will recreate this idea to a better standard for the next assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment