Pages

Labels

Wednesday 4 January 2012

Christmas 2011 brings new camera!

Well, christmas is upon us again and low and behold...I have a new compact camera! It's my first Nikon! /happy

It's a Nikon coolpix S9100 and i'm so glad to have a new compact camera. I tend to try and take my Canon SLR whenever I can but sometimes it's just not possible so always like to have a compact with me just incase. And of course a simple compact is just not good enough sometimes.
My first decent camera was my Fujifilm Finepix S1500 and I still use it to this day. It's great for gigs and festivals with it's 12X optical zoom and video recording and it's great with the ability to shoot in many automatic settings as well as manual and custom settings so as you can imagine, it has served me well.
The Nikon is just an upgrade really and by no means will stop me using the finepix but although it has all the same features and more, including being able to alter the white balance and ISO settings!, it's a lot more compact whereas the finepix is small but bulky.
So I am a very happy camper and can now play about with it over the festive period. See what images I can get out of this one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment